Department of Linguistics
Call For PapersThe Australasian Association of Speech Science and Speech Technology is pleased to announce the call for papers for the 14th Australasian International Conference on Speech Science and Technology (SST 2012)
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Host Institution: Macquarie University
- Dates: 3-6 December 2012
- Website: clas.mq.edu.au/sst2012/
- Deadline for submissions: 15 May 2012 (EXTENDED)
- Notification of acceptance: 01 August 2012
- Acoustic phonetics
- Clinical phonetics
- Emotional speech and voice
- Forensic phonetics
- L1/L2 acquisition (production/perception)
- Pedagogical technologies for speech and singing
- Phonetics and phonology of Australasian languages
- Speech engineering and modelling
- Speech production and perception
- Speech prosody
- Speech science and technology applications
- Speech synthesis and recognition
Anonymous 4-page papers and 1-page abstracts are solicited for consideration as 20-minute talks or posters (respectively) in any of the topic areas of the conference. Please note, as this is a departure from previous SST conferences: 4-page papers will only be considered for oral presentations, and 1-page abstracts will be considered only for poster presentations. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, but accepted abstracts will not.
Any single individual may be the lead author on no more than one submitted paper or abstract.
If you have any questions concerning the submission procedure or if you encounter any problems, please contact email@example.com.